Once a month, Farnsworth Fund Program Manager Steve Franks will be making a complete “coffee circuit” throughout all 11 counties of Northeast Indiana region. He’ll be at a local coffee shop to talk with…
- Existing Farnsworth Fund Community members from that county who want to connect with their peers.
- Early stage entrepreneurs who want to learn about the Farnsworth Fund, its Community, and the potential for a $1,000 business grant.
- Young entrepreneurs as young as high school age who want to explore starting an entrepreneurial project, a side gig or maybe even a part-time business.
- Potential entrepreneurs curious about starting their dream business.
- Business leaders from the county who want to give back to their community’s emerging entrepreneurs.
No appointments or RSVPs necessary – just come and hang out. You don’t have to love coffee, but you do have to love entrepreneurship!
Here’s March’s schedule.
|Tuesday, March 19 12:30 – 2:00||DeKalb||Auburn||Jeremiah’s|
|Wednesday, March 20 9:00 – 11:00||Adams||Decatur||The Java Bean|
|Thursday, March 21 9:00 – 11:00
|Thursday, March 21
11:30 – 1:00
|Steuben||Angola||Five Lakes Coffee|